Thursday

All We Are Is Dust In The Wind

The summer hasn't really been that eventful...I've been sitting in front of the computer or the TV for a bulk of it. That isn't to say I haven't been doing anything. I've cleaned my computer, opening up 4GB of space, organized it, made new layouts for my sites, and cut down on my RPing, so I'm attempting to do other stuff. I've taken up archery again, since my dad bought me a new bow. I've also been cleaning the house. Oh, and tutoring Lizzie in calculus. We're having fun with it. I kind of miss having a math class. Maybe I'll start doing random math.

I'm still jobless, but not really looking for an official job anymore. I'm still doing computer repairs...but people haven't been breaking their computers, so I haven't had a job for that. May be working with mom on setting up a network and perhaps designing a website, so maybe that will happen. Trying to save up as much money as possible for college whilst spending a little to actually have some fun this summer (it helps that we're all pretty much trying to save money, so we don't do things that cost that much money).

Still planning on visiting Mary, maybe Mom will take me (us?). Never been to NYC, and it'd be nice to do that while not having to worry about spending my money =P But Mary seems to be having fun at her internship, avoiding RPattz fangirls outside of her dorm. Poor girl...having to deal with those Twilighters and Cedric fangirls. But she sent me a postcard, so now I have to find a good one to send back.

Trying to start writing again...don't know what yet, but I have creative writing in the fall and I don't want to blank when I need to write something. Going through a lot of my old stuff on the computer sparked some inspiration, but I have other stuff to do before I can sit down and write. I want to start reading some books too...I have the Sword of Truth series, A Song of Ice and Fire series, and the new Sookie Stackhouse book to read, plus I want to read and reread some Michael Crichton. Too bad I'm feeling lazy.

Also need to design a panther tattoo for me and mom to get together, as we finally agreed on something. That'll be a future B-day/mothers' day gift....hopefully.

I'm also wicked far behind on Deadpool...it makes me sad, but I don't want to spend money on comics that will take me a half-hour to read when I can be saving. Blargh. I'll just play with my Deadpool action figure and make my own comic...

I guess that's all for now.

1 comment: