Friday

We are stuck in this world that's not meant for me, for me.

Alright, a quick update.

In Astronomy, we haven't been able to look at the sun because the weather's been uncooperative. However, I did get to help my Astronomy professor from last Spring with his research. Basically, we looked at spectra and determined the temperature of the stars we were looking at for him. It was tedious, but fun. Hopefully we'll get to look at the sun next week.

In Apocalypse class, we finished up our research and are working on our pre-production notebook. Dan, James and I are doing a Medieval zombie movie. Should be fun.

In Cinema and Exhibition, we haven't really been meeting, but I've been writing reviews. My Watchmen one should be up around Tuesday.

In my Computer class, we've been working with GUI in Java. I'm happy, as it takes me back to Mr. Betti's class in High School.

Hollywood is...disturbing. I swear, she's just trying to see how many of us she can make feel awkwardly uncomfortable. I'm going to leave it up to your imaginations to figure out why.

So...that's been my classes. As for everything else, there's not much, as I haven't had that much free time. I did, however, play a dead body for James' final film @ IC and Travis almost stabbed me with his kabar. Yep.

That's all for now, besides the fact I really want it to be summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment